If you prefer not to use our HTML5 Chrome browser upload tool, you can still use our older web upload tool which requires a plug-in and permissions-based install. *Please note we are not supporting updates for this upload tool.
1. Locate the uploader on the Upload Photos tab of your event and clicking the <Looking for more upload options?> button.
2. Follow the instructions to install the plug-in. Be sure to "run" and "accept" and "trust" the prompts for the install.
3. Mac Users - You'll have to run Safari in "Unsafe Mode". First open the upload page on your Office Admin site.
- Open the Safari browser.
- Go to Preferences > Security.
- In the Internet plug-ins section, click Manage Website Settings.
- In the left pane, click Java to open the settings for Java plug-ins.
- In the main pane, depending on the operating system version, select On or Allow for the office.backprint.com entry.
- From the list that appears, select Run in Unsafe Mode, or (depending on your system)
Hold Alt (or Option), click the drop down menu next to the office.backprint.com entry, and unselect Run in Safe Mode.
- When a window opens and asks if you trust the office.backprint.com website, click Trust.
- Click Done to exit the configuration.