As announced earlier this year, we decided to move print and product fulfillment to a lab partner to consolidate print volume and increase fulfillment efficiency. We made the "cut-over" this afternoon, and orders will be shipping from the new lab as of today.
What you need to know:
- We will still fulfill all digital orders and order statuses will be real time for these as always.
- Standard print packaging will be in paper envelopes.
- Partner logos will not be on packaging to start. We are working on a solution to include your branding. Your contact information will still be included.
- Standard shipping for envelopes, tubes and boxes will all go USPS first class.
- Expedite shipping is with FedEx. There are two expedite shipping options: (1) Priority Overnight, (2) Ground.
- Some product combinations will ship in separate packages: Plaque and Frame; Print and Poster; Poster and Magnet.
- Wholesale Bulk Order shipments are still being integrated and may be delayed a couple of days. A 'wholesale bulk' order is a group of individual orders that are submitted as a batch to ship together.
We will keep everyone updated on the lab transition and solutions in progress as noted above. We plan to begin offering additional products and options from the new lab after the fulfillment transition is complete.